Total Time: 25 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Yield: 2 servings
Calories per serving: 140
- Six 6-inch corn tortillas (Amazon.com carries Extra Thin Mission Corn Tortilla that I haven’t yet found in stores. These are ideal for this tortilla recipe.)
- 1 T oil (canola is healthy and has a nice, light flavor, but you could experiment with other oils, if desired)
- Optional flavorings: fine ground sea salt, flavored salts, lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of each tortillas with the oil.
- Stack the tortillas and slice into wedge-shapes–six per tortilla is ideal.
- Spread the chips out in a single layer onto baking sheets.
- If desired, sprinkle with salt, garlic, lime juice, or other seasonings.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Big and Tasty Homemade Baked Beans Recipe – Healthy and Delicious!
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Recipe – Healthier Version
- Potato Salad Recipe | Healthy, Easy to Make–with Egg and Diced Veggies
- Great Spaghetti Squash Recipe — It’s Not Just a Pasta Substitute!
- Chocolate Frosting | Easy Recipe Using Ghirardelli Chocolate